This paid blogging jobs post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase I may make a commission at no extra cost to you.
First let me start off by saying I don’t claim to be an overly successful blogger at this point in the game. There is still soooo much more I want to accomplish. However, there are a TON of things I have learned in a short period of time. I know how hard it is for new bloggers and how overwhelming all this information is. I wanted to create this list to make it easier for those navigating the beginning stages of their blogging career looking for paid blogging jobs. Recently I’ve learned that there is a ridiculous amount of blogging sponsorship networks out there and it’s not that hard to get into some of them.
What is a sponsorship network?
A sponsorship network is a platform that connects brands with influencers/individuals who can help promote their brand/products.
Most times in order to sign up as a blogger for a sponsorship network you have to fill out a profile detailing all of your information – your social channels, follower counts, engagement info, contact info, etc. Sometimes networks require you to have a certain amount of followers before you can even apply. Unfortunately, this has kept me from a few networks that I would really love to be a part of right now. But, it’s ok I will get there one day soon and that is exactly why I decided to come up with this list of blogging sponsorship networks for newbie bloggers to join. Everyone has to start somewhere, right?
First I want to share the networks that I have been accepted to and have already completed campaigns for and been paid by. Here are my current stats so that you have an idea where I stand in terms of followers/reach.
Instagram: 10,045 followers (updated 5/23/18 – 11,450 followers) (updated 9/22/18 – 21,700 followers)
Facebook: 405 “likes”/followers (updated 5/23/18 – 685 likes/followers) (updated 9/22/18 – 941 “likes”)
Pinterest: 320 followers/92.5k monthly viewers and growing rapidly (I just started putting time into it and also using Tailwind – more on that later). (updated 5/23/18 – 460 followers & 530,ooo monthly pageviews) (updated 9/22/18 – 1,200 followers & 1.7 million monthly pageviews)
Twitter: 15 followers (I don’t use this in any strategic way but I knew I needed to create an account because some networks require it). (updated 5/23/18 – 23 followers) (updates 9/22/18 – 65 followers)
Blog Pageviews/month: 1,800/mo. I have been revamping my blog in the last few weeks. My original theme was nothing but a headache and I’m certain was affecting my SEO. I have now hired someone to help me with SEO and someone to fix some technical issues and my pageviews are increasing. (More about that in a later post). (updated 5/23/18 – 4,000 pageviews/month) (updated 9/22/18 – 18,000 pageviews/month)
This should give you a pretty good idea where I stand in terms of reach (total followers/views together).
Now I want to share with you the sponsorship networks that I have ALREADY completed campaigns through and been paid by.
Sponsorship Networks for PAID Blogging Jobs I have worked with
- Linqia – Linqia is GREAT if you’re in the parenting/lifestyle niche. There are great of campaigns geared towards these niches and depending on your reach and (after your first campaign) previous performance, the pay can be really good. The pay is based on a pay-per-click scale. At the beginning of each campaign you are given a personal link to use in all your social shares as well as a “click goal” (how many clicks you need to achieve to reach the highest payout possible). A click goal is based off of a few things. 1.) If it is your first campaign they give you a click goal based off what they feel is proper for your following. 2.) If you have already completed a campaign then your click goal is is based off your reach AS WELL AS your previous performance. So, for example if your first campaign had a click goal of 100 clicks and you received 150 clicks then your next campaign is likely going to have a higher click goal. The higher the click goal the higher the pay. I personally love this setup because the harder you work the more money you make. Perfect for us go-getters 🙂
- Social Native – Social Native is great because it has campaigns available for so many niches. Not only that but Social Native campaigns (generally) only require 1 instagram photo. No blog post, no social shares, etc. While the pay is very low it’s still a great way to get your foot in the door to start working with some big brands like Lays, Lululemon, Clinique, Sucrets, and more. It’s so good for your blogging experience to work with brands like these!
- Heartbeat.co – This platform pays the absolute lowest and to many it’s not worth the time. However, if you’re a brand new blogger with no past campaign history it’s a great way to get started. The campaign requirements are generally very simple (all mine have been 1 instagram post) and they will email you when they think you are a perfect fit for an upcoming opportunity.
- Izea – This platform also has opportunities for virtually any niche. I was signed up with the free plan for quite a few months and still hadn’t received any offers. I decided to give the $1/month plan a try and literally 2-3 weeks later received a direct offer for an UH-MAZING campaign that fit my niche to a T!
- Activate – While this network is definitely a little tougher for a newbie blogger it is definitely still one to join. Many of the campaigns require a large following and/or blog pageviews however, not always. I applied for DOZENS of campaigns before ever receiving one but one that I did get was absolutely perfect for me! I have only done one campaign via this platform so far but it was very organized and payment came exactly on time.
- Influence.co – Influence.co is great because it is yet another network that offers campaigns for a variety of niches. I have seen everything from childrens products to fitness/health products to apparel, etc. You simply scroll through the available opportunities and apply as you see fit. I have landed some great campaigns through here for both fitness and parenting.
- FitApproach – If fitness/wellness is a main topic of your blog I highly suggest hopping on the Fit Approach Network. There are some really great apparel/wellness item opportunities and the owners are so helpful and always available for help when needed.
- ShoppingLinks – I just completed my first campaign through ShoppingLinks. I am having trouble getting my links to load properly in the dashboard to show that I have completed my tasks. I have reached out to support but it hasn’t been taken care of yet. This opportunity was payment-in-kind and it seems as though many of the opportunities available through this network are now that way.
- Social Fabric – Social Fabric is one of my favorite platforms! If you’re a lifestyle/parenting blogger there are SO many opportunities. There are quite a few important directions involved in each campaign but all the info you need is right in your dashboard so it’s very easy to go back in and check to make sure you’re completing your tasks properly. Payment varies greatly from job to job but once you do complete a task the payment is very quick!
Sponsorship Networks for Paid Blogging Jobs I belong to but have not worked with yet
- Tomoson – Update* Since writing this post I have completed 2 campaigns with Tomoson which in turn has resulted in an ongoing partnership!! In Tomoson you talk directly with the company/brand that you apply to and negotiate without Tomoson being involved. Pay was quick and I am so happy I was able to connect with my ongoing partnership contact! I will say I have applied for TONS of campaigns and only gotten 2 but I’m still working on increasing my following on all social channels so I’m still very happy with at least getting those!
- Massive Sway – I’m in the process of working on my first campaign through Massive Sway. Pay is isn’t amazing but it’s very organized and directions are laid out clearly.
- Clever – Clever is now one of my favorite platforms. With a very clear dashboard and instructions for each campaign it’s pretty straight-forward. The only downside is that the payout period is 60 days after the campaign end date.
- Acorn Influence
- Influence Central
- Socialix – Update* Since writing this post I have completed 1 campaign with Socialix and it has been one of my favorite recent campaigns! The directions I was given were very clear, everything was very organized and I was paid VERY quickly. You deal directly with the brand/company so you don’t have to worry about drafts/revisions. I highly recommend!
- Blog Meets Brand
- Muse – I love Muse now! It took quite a few applications before I was accepted to my first campaign but I LOVED working with them on each one since. All the campaign managers I’ve dealt with have been exceptionally helpful, friendly and flexible. I can’t say anything great things about this platform. It’s also name-your-price so you can insert what you would like to be paid vs. them telling you what the rate is.
- Find Your Influence
- Buzzoole – Another great platform that allows you to name your price. I’ve worked on 2 campaigns with them now so far. The only downside is that it’s a bit unorganized. All communication/direction/revisions are done via email which can get pretty confusing after awhile. Having to go back and sift through all my emails gets time consuming and messy. They pay is better then other networks though so if you can handle the way it’s run then you’ll be ok!
You can see that the list of networks that I haven’t worked with yet is pretty long. While it may be on the easier side to get into some of these it doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll get opportunities right away. I still suggest signing up for them because you never know when an opportunity might pop up that fits your niche! Sometimes brands aren’t looking for influencers with the largest following and instead have a different market they are trying to reach.
Later I will be sharing a list of networks to join that offer in-kind (free product only) opportunities and will update this post with that link once I have it posted.
If there are any other sponsorship networks that you know would be great for newbie bloggers that aren’t on this list, please drop a comment below so I can check it out and add it!
I hope this list makes it easier for you to search for and apply for opportunities!
If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email.
Looking for something else? Check here.
Now for some fun stuff…
$400 Target Giveaway
I teamed up with fellow bloggers to host this giveaway!
Enter to win a $400 Target Giftcard by earning points!
The more points you earn, the higher the chance is that you’ll win!*
*By entering this giveaway, you agree to opt-into the sponsor’s newsletters. More information can be found within the Terms and Conditions.