I can’t believe I’m already 32 weeks pregnant! We’re only 8 weeks away from meeting our newest little babe and we are SO anxious! Some days I feel like this pregnancy has gone slow and other days I feel like it’s flying by. Either way we’re eager for him to get here and complete our family. I haven’t done a full pregnancy update yet throughout these last 32 weeks so since we had our last ultrasound today I figured it was the perfect time to do one!
32 Weeks Pregnant – Pregnancy Bumpdate
- Baby is the size of a: Squash (Easily keep track of your pregnancy bump here!) He was actually around 4.5lbs today according to the ultrasound.
- Total weight gain/loss: 20 pounds
- The Bump: People tell me how small I am all the time but I’ve carried this way throughout all my pregnancies.
- Symptoms: My back has been REALLY bad but other then that things are going well.
- What we’re working on: Our nursery has F I N A L L Y been painted (I’ve only been nagging my wonderful husband for about 2 months). So now we’re waiting on a couch to be moved out of his room so we can start bringing his furniture in! I also brought some clothes up from the basement to start washing which really makes it feel so real!!
- Belly Button In or Out?: In – I never got an outtie throughout any of my pregnancies!
- Food Cravings: None at the moment
- Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: No, thankfully I’m past that stage!
- What I miss: laying/sleeping on my back….and martinis
- Movement: He is soooo active at night!
- Stretch marks: Luckily I’ve never gotten them. Whenever I feel a little itchy I put some oil on but other than that I think it’s just genetics! Hopefully this time around is the same for me. This oil is by far my favorite!
- Weddings Rings On or Off: On – I’ve never gotten swollen in any of my pregnancies and so far this one is the same. Hallelujah!
- Any Names Picked Out Yet: Yes – we have it narrowed down to about 3 names but don’t have one picked out for sure yet. I gave my husband a pretty big role in picking out the name for this baby. Of course I will have input but boy names are harder for me then girl names so I figured he should give me his favorites and then we’ll figure it out from there!
- Maternity Clothes: I love dressing for pregnancy – In terms of style I’m more of a fitted kind of girl (check here for some of my favorites).
- Labor Signs: Nope
- Sleep: I’m sleeping pretty well but waking up early!
- Best Moment of the Week: Seeing our baby on screen again for the last time today!
- What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Maternity photos in a few weeks. We’re taking photos on the beach and I can’t wait!
Throughout each of my pregnancies I’ve suffered with severe and chronic SI Joint pain. It doesn’t go away after giving birth and usually lingers for a really long time (mine comes and goes even 3 years after having my last baby).
I’ve started to ease off on my lower body days and I’m trying to just listen to my body right now. I would rather take the time off and lose muscle then make the situation worse and not be able to come back as easily post pregnancy, as hard as that is for me!
Although I have this reoccurring back problem I’m feeling pretty good overall! I don’t want to jinx myself but I haven’t had any heartburn or insomnia so that’s always a plus (although at 32 weeks pregnant there is still plenty of time for that to strike!)
Over the next few weeks I plan to share our nursery reveal (and a master reveal!) so be sure to check back to see all the great stuff we have planned for his room!
If you like this 32 weeks pregnant – pregnancy bumdate post be sure to check out more of my pregnancy/maternity posts here.