Happy Sunday friends! I took some time off social media for the last 4 days as we had family in town from out of state. It was a nice breather and so needed. We took the kids to see model trains, ate out a bunch, had some holiday parties and now we’re playing catch-up for the week!
A few weeks ago I wrote a Zaful Wish List and included it in a weekly workout post. I had seen several people mention the company before and I was eager to try it out for myself. I was a bit nervous because the prices are SO low but I decided to go for it and grab some workout items. I workout 5-6 days a week so I go through pieces fast and was in need of some new sports bras so I chose 2 sets that were leggings/sports bra sets.
Here are the items that I chose to try. (Pics from their website).
Zaful Wish List Items Review
They look adorable, right?! Well, I received them and while they are adorable there are a few things I want to mention…
- Yes, they do look exactly like the photo.
- They are true to size.
- They are comfortable.
- The white outfit is completely see-through. Like, if I zoom in any further on my photos I will need pasties. I included a close-up photo of the tag showing through the white bottoms so you get an idea of just HOW see through they are.
- They are SUPER thin.
- There is ZERO support in the bras and they are 100% unlined.
While I didn’t expect them to be super high quality I also didn’t expect the white set to be entirely see through. It definitely isn’t something you can wear outside the house let alone to work out in at the gym. The black set isn’t see-through and it can be worn for the gym if you are ok with no chest support. I would recommend the bra for a yoga, pilates class or weight-lifting but if you’re planning to do cardio this bra is a no-go.
A positive to the sets is that they’re really comfortable. I will probably wear the black leggings and sports bra set to the gym on days I am doing strictly weightlifting with zero cardio. The white set will have to be for bed or lounging around the house…as long as we’re not expecting guests lol.
This was my first time shopping Zaful. Unlike Shein, reading the reviews of the items prior to purchasing didn’t help. I read positive reviews about both of these sets but I don’t seem to be as happy with the items as other reviewers were.
Now for your weekly workout…
- 1 Mile Run for time
- Burpee to Pullup (10 reps) Superset Bent-Over Rows : 4 Sets
- T-Bar Row (8 sets) Superset I, Y, W, T, M Raises w/ weights raising legs simultaneously (lying on stomach – start in “I” position, move out to Y, etc.) 8 reps each position : 4 Sets
- Standing Lat Pushdown (10-12 reps) Superset Single Arm Seated Row (opposite arm on head) (10-12 reps): 4 Sets
- 21’s Superset Seated Concentration Side Curl (15 reps) Superset 15 burpees: 4 Sets
- Cable Rope Curl (12-15 reps) Superset Curl Bar Curls (12-15 reps) : 4 Sets
- Kettlebell Side Bend & Raise AMRAP, Lying Leg Raises to Hip Raise AMRAP, Stability Ball Pull-Ins
- Free-Motion Cable Step-Ups (8-10 reps) Superset Around the world jump squats w/ kettlebell (6 jumps each way x 4 is one set) : 4 Sets
- Hack Squat to Good Mornings On Hack Squat Machine (8-10 reps): 4 Sets
- Lying Leg Press on Smith Machine (feet apart) (10 reps) Superset same w/ feet out (10 reps) : 4 Sets
- Hamstring Curl Machine (right leg then left) (8-10 reps each leg) Superset halfway squat, squat, halfway up, up (15 reps) : 4 Sets
Wednesday : Triceps/Abs/ Cardio
- Single Arm Overhead Extensions (15) Superset triangle pushups AMRAP, Cable Crunch AMRAP
- Single Arm Pushups (15 reps) Superset close-grip pushups AMRAP, Cable Wood Chops AMRAP
- Kickbacks (12 reps) Superset Close-grip pushups (half way down, down, half way up, up) toes to bar AMRAP
- Tricep Pushdown Machine (12-15 reps): 4 Sets
- ab roller AMRAP, opposite elbow to knee AMRAP : 4 SEts
- sprints. 10% incline. 15 seconds sprint. 15 seconds off. 8 minutes total.
- Deep Squat (8-10 reps) Superset Squat Jumps w/ barbell (15 reps) : 4 Sets
- Single Legged Getup w/ barbell using bench (8-10 reps each leg) Superset Banded Squat Jump w/ heel kicks at top : 4 Sets
- Barbell Walking Lunges (10 each leg) Superset Reverse Lunges (8-10 reps each leg) : 4 Sets
- Glute Pushdowns using Pull Up Seat – 10 each leg, pulse the last rep AMRAP. Hold seat down with both legs w/ slight knee bend. Hold 30 seconds Superset Side Raise w/ plate (10-15 reps) : 4 Sets
- Kneeling Front Raise (10-12 reps) Superset Shoulder Taps in plank position (AMRAP) : 4 Sets
- Military Press (10 reps) Superset Behind the Neck Press (10 reps) : 4 Sets
- Single Arm Upright Row (from floor). Drop weight and keep alternating sides Superset Side Raises (10-12 reps) : 4 Sets
- Wide Stance Pushups AMRAP : 4 Sets
- Ab Roller AMRAP, Side Lying Leg Raises AMRAP, Flutter Kicks AMRAP
- 25 minute intervals on stairs
Saturday : Take a Class!
If you have any questions about this weeks workout feel free to shoot me a message!
You can view last weeks workout post here.
Looking for ALL weekly workouts? Check here.