I get asked often where I like to shop for shoes and the answer is sooooo many different places! While I do splurge here and there I also buy a lot of shoes that are super affordable.
There are tons of trendy yet cheap shoe websites but over the years I’ve found a few that offer consistent great products and prices. I pretty much refuse to spend more on something than I have to. I always do some searching before I just purchase a pair of shoes because chances are you can find them somewhere else cheaper.
10 Cheap & Trendy Shoe Websites
If you’ve read some of my other posts you’ll know that I basically do all my shopping online. Who wants to go shopping with two toddlers?! Definitely not me. I also like to shop online because it gives me the opportunity to price around when I find something I love.
I’m always surprised when someone tells me they haven’t heard of some of the sites that I shop at. So, without further ado, let’s get into this list of the 11 best trendy & cheap shoe websites so you can look fabulous while saving some money!
- Shoes.com – I mentioned Shoes.com in this post not too long ago and for good reason. While they don’t carry some major brands (like Nike) they do carry others like Sorel and Adidas.
When you go to their site you will almost always see a promo flashing at the top of the screen. Currently, the promo is 25% off with code FLASH17. I personally don’t buy from Shoes.com unless I get 30% off because I know that they offer it OFTEN.
In addition to offering % discounts, Shoes.com also offers discounts in the form of $ amounts. For example: Spend $120 get $40 off. Shipping and return shipping is always free with Shoes.com however if you return an item you do have to pay a restocking fee. If you EXCHANGE the item (for another size OR any other item) there is no restock fee.
I recently purchased the Sorel Tofino II Boots for around $70 from Shoes.com when I had seen them in many other stores for $140.
Shoebuy also has a great rewards program. Members receive $1 per every $1 spent and a $10 reward for every 200 points. You can stack your rewards on top of promos to save even more money. While they don’t offer all brands they definitely have great pricing of popular brands compared to other trendy shoe websites.
- 6pm.com – At 6pm.com you’ll find name brands at up to 70% off. Not only do they carry great shoe brands but they also carry handbags, coats, accessories, and more.
I just found these converse for $35.99 and they are so flippin’ cute!!! This Rebecca Minckoff Tote is also marked down 70% off $395 making it only $119.99. You’ll definitely find some of the absolute best prices at 6pm.com.
My only recommendation is to check often because I have found that my shoe size (7.5) tends to sell out pretty quickly. One of my current favorites is these Toms Booties. They’re currently 50% off and under $55!
Don’t forget to check out my Amazon Fashion Haul Library for everything from dresses to workout apparel, accessories and more
- Zappos – Zappos not only offers shoes but they also offer clothing and accessories as well. They too have a great rewards program where you earn points that can be redeemed on future purchases. Shipping and return shipping is always free.
Zappos may not be the cheapest of trendy shoe websites but they always have the newest styles. I recently bought these sneakers pictured above from Zappos and they were so much cheaper then I have seen everywhere else, under $75!
Be sure to leave reviews because when you do you receive 100 points. Add up those points to get a nice promo for some money off a future purchase! They tend to have a lot of the hottest spring shoes and summer sandals.
- Nordstrom Rack – Nordstrom Rack is the cheaper sister store to Nordstrom. I know what you’re thinking…”but Nordstrom is expensive”. Well here’s my tip…. when you head to Nordstrom Rack go DIRECTLY to the clearance section. It’s all designer/name brand items with seriously incredible prices, especially shoes and jackets.
Often times the shoes that were at Nordstrom make their way to Nordstrom Rack and then get steeply discounted. Nordstrom Rack always has amazing designer shoes at cheap prices.
I currently have my eye on these beauties and they are under $50! The same thing goes for Nordstrom rack as it does for 6pm – check often as sizes do sell out quickly (at least in my size).
While I love the Nordstrom Rack shoe selection, they also have a “home” department and I have found so many nice quality pieces here including this wooden wall sign under $10.
- Charlotte Russe – Charlotte Russe probably takes the cake terms of the trendiest, cheap shoe websites. Not only are their items already priced super low but they frequently have sales.
They’re currently having a BOGO for $12.50 sale so you can get a pair of these adorable sandals for less than $13. They do have a lot of very high heels but they also have block heels and wedges.
I have several pairs of shoes from Charlotte Russe that have lasted me many years! While they don’t carry designer brands they’re definitely a great place to go to for on-trend cheap shoes.
- DSW – I am a HUGE DSW lover. DSW carries so many great brands and they’re frequently on sale. They also have a great rewards program. At DSW you earn 120 points per every $1 spent. For every 1,500 points you earn a $10 reward!
DSW also offers double points days and special birthday offers. Recently there have been 2 new DSW stores that have opened near me and I received a $15 coupon off for both of them. As long as you’re in their system it seems like they always send promos via mail when they become available.
My favorite recent purchase from DSW was hands down the Steve Madden Jaylen wedges that I did a review of here. When I first go to the DSW the website, I go directly to the clearance section. You can use their promo codes on clearance items as well as regular-priced products.
DSW now also has a donations program. For every 2 pairs of (gently used) shoes that you donate to DSW you receive $5 in rewards!
- Amazon – As if you didn’t already know, Amazon carries pretty much anything you could ever need or think of. Shoes are no exception. Since Amazon hosts multiple sellers there’s a good chance you’ll find the shoes you need at a really great price.
Getting shoes on Amazon is one of my favorites because they’re almost always at my door free within 2 days, thanks to Amazon Prime. I always check to make sure the return shipping is free as well.
I got these these booties in black from Amazon and they are so comfortable I’m considering getting the beige pair. Below are a few of my must-haves from amazon.
If you love Amazon be sure to check out my Amazon Storefront where I share daily deals and TONS of Amazon fashion looks.
- Forever 21 – Comparable to Charlotte Russe Forever 21 has tons of SUPER cheap and cute options. While you likely won’t get real leather or suede, you can still find a cute pair of shoes at a super affordable price.
Forever 21 also has sales frequently and you can save a ton with their promo codes. Today it’s $40 off $100 purchase.
- Old Navy – Originally when I wrote this post I had 10 places to shop for cheap & trendy shoes. However, since then I’ve found some really great pairs at Old Navy so I’m adding it to the list.
Old Navy is famous for every day affordable style and over the years their shoes have gotten really good. I’ve purchased some great booties there but they also have great sneakers, rain boots, sandals and so much more.
Are there any trendy and cheap shoe websites you love that aren’t on this list? I’m always looking for new places to shop!
Share this post to Pinterest via one of the images below
Other Posts You Might Like