This “MAM Perfect Pacifier – The Perfect Way To Soothe Your Newborn” post has been sponsored by MAM Baby. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Soothing a newborn isn’t always an easy feat. It can be frustrating, confusing and exhausting. There are few things worse than an inconsolable baby (especially in the middle of the night), but finding the right products to help can make all the difference. So today I want to share with you the MAM Perfect Pacifier and the glow-in-the-dark MAM Perfect Night Pacifier we’ve been using for Anthony and why we’ve loved the brand since having our firstborn 5 years ago.
MAM Perfect Pacifier – The Perfect Way To Soothe Your Newborn
As parents who have used MAM Pacifiers for our first 2 children, we knew that it would be the brand we could rely on for baby no. 3. If you’re a parent-to-be or a first-time parent, I know you’re probably looking at all the different options and brands out there and thinking “How on earth do I know which ones to buy?!”.
The good news is that I’m not a parent-to-be or a first-time parent, so I’ve already done the legwork for you 🙂 After a bit of trial and error with our first-born, we came across MAM and have never turned back. Here are a few reasons why…
MAM Perfect Night Pacifier!
- I can’t emphasize enough how important the glow-in-the-dark feature is to us and probably will be to you. Babies wake up A LOT in the middle of the night, but it’s never a good idea to turn the lights on. That only wakes a baby up even more. When your little one spits out their MAM Perfect Pacifier at 2am, all you have to do is look for that subtle glow and pop it back in before baby erupts into a crying fit. I’m telling you, it’s such a lifesaver. Not to mention, it’s also great once it’s time for your newborn to start sleeping in their own room. When you hear them cry in the middle of the night, all you have to do is check your monitor and see if their pacifier is within reach. If so, you just saved yourself a trip to the baby’s room (and the possibility of waking them further).
MAM Perfect Pacifier – Reduces Chances of Tooth Misalignment
- The MAM Perfect Pacifier reduces the chances of tooth misalignment. This is clearly SUPER important and probably not something most first-time parents think of. Of course we all want a happy, content baby, but it should never come at the cost of messing with their teeth (or their well-being in general for that matter). You can rest assured by the fact that every MAM Perfect Pacifier is developed with pediatric dentists and orthodontists. Our daughter used her pacifier until she was 2.5 and has had no problems at all.
MAM Perfect Pacifier – Helps Prevent Irritation
- Because the MAM Perfect Pacifier has large air holes and a curved shield, there tends to be much less irritation. Years ago when we were first-time parents and trying out all the different types of pacifiers, I remember thinking some caused quite a bit of dryness/chapping. We’ve never had that issue since using MAM! All babies tend to have very gentle, sensitive skin that is easily irritated, so it’s best to stick to products that keep that in mind.
MAM Perfect Pacifier – Great For On The Go
- Let’s face it, convenience is always important. I can’t tell you how many times we (aka the kids) have dropped a stinkin’ pacifier under the seat of the car. Try finding that bad boy, not fun. The MAM Perfect Night Pacifier makes it so much easier because of the glow-in-the-dark feature. They also come stored in a transport box so you don’t have to worry about it getting dirty when thrown into your purse. And if yours is anything like mine…it’s a bottomless pit. Mom life at its finest.
MAM Perfect Pacifier – Easy To Clean, BPA & BPS Free, Soft Silicone Nipple
- The MAM Perfect Pacifier can be sterilized right in the transport box it came in. You simply fill the water to the indicated line on the box, insert the pacifiers and heat in the microwave! It definitely beats having to boil water and wait around for 20 minutes. Who on earth has time for that these days?! They’re also BPA- and BPS-free and offer an extra soft silicone nipple that more closely resembles that of a natural breast. I’ve nursed all three of my children and not one has had an issue nursing while also using these pacifiers!
Since we just had Anthony a few weeks ago, I’m not quite ready to introduce a bottle yet. But once it’s time, I plan to try the MAM Anti-Colic Bottle. We’ve had so much luck with MAM Pacifiers that I feel like it would only make sense to try their bottles, too. They’re made with the SkinSoft™ nipple like the pacifiers, so if you’re breastfeeding like me and are looking for a simple way to switch between breast and bottle, this is a great way! And if you have a baby that’s gassy or has colic/reflux, these bottles are suppose to be great for helping to reduce the symptoms!
Do you use MAM Perfect Pacifiers? I’d love to know your experience with them!
Share this “MAM Perfect Pacifier – The Perfect Way To Soothe Your Newborn” post on Pinterest via the image below!
Click here for more parenting/baby posts.