This Easter there is a good chance we’ll be hanging poolside since we’ll be on vacation. Luckily, for those of you who won’t be (don’t worry I’ll have a pina colada for you!) I found the cutest pink lace dress for you to wear! Originally I saw this dress on another blogger and thought, I HAVE to have it! It’s super comfortable and only $24 🙂
How To Shop Shein + Pink Lace Dres
This pink lace dress is from Shein and if you’ve never heard of them I’m going to give you the run down. Shein is an online retailer of womens clothing, accessories, footwear, swimsuits, etc. They have warehouses in the USA, Europe and China and shipments may come from any one of these. There are definitely pros and cons to shopping the site and I’ve listed them for you below as well as my personal tips on how to shop there to have a great experience.
- Super affordable – You can find dresses, tops, handbags etc. under $25.
- Free shipping
- Free return shipping if you purchase shipping insurance for $1.99
- Inconsistent sizing
- Inconsistent quality
- Shipping can take long
While it may seem like the cons outweigh the pros I definitely don’t think you should let them scare you away and I’ll tell you why!
- I NEVER order anything from Shein that doesn’t have a review. This is my first and most important tip! Sizing can be very inconsistent (even with the size charts given) so I always make sure to read if others say the size charts were accurate. I have yet to purchase an item with great reviews that wasn’t actually great! I have actually loved every single purchase that I have made so far with the exception of ONE that…..had no reviews. Lesson learned!
2. The second thing to take note of is the priority dispatching. I don’t buy an item if it’s not labeled as such. Shein products are not always available immediately. You could be waiting months for an item if it isn’t labeled as priority dispatching. You’ll see this right next to the item information when you click on on the item to view.
3. Lastly, I suggest paying the $1.99 for return insurance. The clothing is so cheap that $1.99 will likely not put you over your budget. With the $1.99 shipping insurance you can return the item for free if it doesn’t fit or if the quality is not to your liking. It’s $1.99 well spent if you ask me!
Like I said, this pink lace dress is $24. While it’s not meant to be a fitted dress I’ll probably have mine taken in a bit to fit a little more snug. Even if I spent $25 on an alteration I’d still be spending under $50 for such a a great dress!
*For reference I’m wearing the extra small. On average I’m a size small in dresses/tops and a 26/27 (or 2-4) in jeans.