Do you have so many lipsticks you don’t know where to put them? An overflowing bag of mascara, blush, and foundations? Enough brushes to deck out the biggest bridal party? If you answered yes, then you my friend need some makeup organizers.
My husband is constantly nagging me about my bathroom organization skills, or lack thereof. I try my best to stay organized but the problem is I just have SO. MUCH. STUFF.
Over the last few months, I’ve purchased a few super affordable yet highly functional makeup organizers. Today I’m going to share the top 5 best makeup organizers so that you too can have a more organized space.
5 Best Makeup Organizers
- Clear Acyclic Makeup Organizer – What a lifesaver. Ok, maybe not a lifesaver but you get the point. With small compartments for lipsticks and drawers for compacts, you’ll no longer have to go digging through your makeup every time you want to find something.
Shop more acryclic organizers below
Acrylic makeup organizers are my favorite way to keep my cosmetics stored. I like using the larger compartment for foundations/sprays, the smaller ones for lipsticks and pencils, and the drawers for compacts. Being able to see everything just makes it so much easier.
- Cosmetic Trays – These are great for those who don’t like their belongings displayed on the counter or for the things you don’t use very often… Or for those who have so much stuff they need a counter AND in-drawer solution. I like putting my samples, blenders, and miscellaneous pieces in these so they aren’t an eye-sore on the counter.
Shop more in-drawer dividers below
- Spinning Cosmetic Organizer – Another great counter option, just a different style. These allow space for bigger things like eye makeup remover and perfumes. This one comes in white and black so if you’re not a fan of the clear options this one will also go with most bathroom designs.
Shop more spinning cosmetics organizers below
- Door/Wall Mounted Makeup Organizer – If you don’t mind spending a bit more money this organizer is the way to go! It has an LED-framed mirror, shelves, 1 flip-down shelf, lipstick holders, and more. It can also be used mounted to the wall, has hooks for necklaces, and a zippered pouch for more delicate/valuable items.
- Rolling Travel Makeup Cart – Ok, I know this one isn’t your typical bathroom vanity or closet organizer, but if you’re a real cosmetics lover, this might be just what you need. If you have the space for this makeup train, it might be more practical.
This storage solution features retractable trays and removable, large upper and lower compartments that are big enough for blow dryers, straighteners, and brushes. It comes in 4 colors and has 360-degree swivel wheels, making it perfect for traveling.
Do you have any makeup organizers you love? Drop it in a comment below!
Other Posts You Might Like
Save this “The 5 Best Makeup Organizers” post on Pinterest via the image below.