Still need Valentine’s Day gifts for your husband/boyfriend/significant other?
To be honest I’m not really one to get overly excited about Valentine’s Day. Now that my husband and I have been married for almost 10 years, it sort of just seems like another ordinary day. We try to do as many date nights as we can and really on Valentine’s Day we wouldn’t do anything much different! Actually this year we’ll probably spend it at home with the kids 🙂
BUT if you still love the idea of gift-giving on Valentine’s Day I’ve got some great Valentine’s Day gifts for him in this gift guide to share with you!
These are all things that I always think make great gifts. Maybe my husband is just an easy guy but he never asks for anything!
Before we had kids I always tried to create personalized gifts (scrapbooks, memory jars, etc.) but now I feel like I just never have the time to dedicate for gifts like that!
Whenever I’m buying my husband a gift I always try to buy him things that I know he needs and will get use out of. So, I’ve put together this list of practical Valentine’s Day gifts if you’re like me and have a very simple guy, too.
All of these Valentine’s Day gifts for him are shoppable. Simply click the photo and you will be taken directly to the items details page.
10 VALENTINES DAY GIFTS FOR HIM
- The Jack Pack Set – Because every man needs to groom, no? It has everything he needs to keep himself looking and smelling fresh – shaving cream, face wash, lotion, moisturizer and a body bar.
- Quick-Drying Swim Shorts – With the warm weather quickly approaching (wishful thinking? maybe.) why not grab him a pair of shorts you know he’ll need?
- Patagonia Jacket – These jackets are perfect for spring and fall style. They’re warm enough for chilly days but won’t be too much for a warmer afternoon not to mention the quality is amazing.
- Air Max 1 Sneakers – If your guy is sporty (or even just casual) these sneaks are perfect! They are so versatile and not only can they be worn to work out but they look great with jeans and a tee.
- Leather Strap Watch – This watch is so classic. It’s the perfect accessory for the office but can easily transition to a nice weekend dinner.
- Nike Dri-Fit Tee – Is there a guy who DOESN’T love a good t-shirt? These are moisture wicking and come in both crew neck and v-neck styles. Plus, they’re available in 10 colors so you’re bound to find one he loves.
- Leather Wallet – It might look like a basic wallet but this one takes it to another level! If you ever lose it no need to fear – there is a bluetooth tracker installed!
- Cologne – While it may not be an every day necessity it’s always a good idea to have a great cologne for those important moments.
- Charge 2 FitBit – With so many fitness and health trackers out there it’s hard to decipher which are really worth it. Not only is the Charge 2 sleek and appealing it has some seriously cool features. A heart rate tracker, recorded workouts, auto sync, SLEEP quality monitor and mobile app to document food intake, calories burned, etc.
- Lorimer Backpack – Because everyone needs a little functionality in their lives. Not only does this bag have a sleek modern look it also comes equipped with a padded laptop sleeve, 2 exterior zip pockets and 1 side zip pocket convenient for a cell phone.
Do you have a guy that is super simple, too? If so I’d love to hear what ideas you have for Valentines Day Gifts!
If there are any great Valentines Day gifts for him that you think I’m missing I’d love to hear what they are.