Happy Sunday friends! I hope everyone got to enjoy their weekend. G had 2 birthday parties this weekend and we had so much to get done around the house. We are having friends over this weekend and family on Christmas Eve so we have a lot of touching up to do! This week we also just received our dining room furniture and I can’t wait to share it with all of you! I am so happy to finally be decorating the space!!!!
Before we get to our weekly workout I wanted to share these leggings that I’ve been wanting for awhile. I saw them a few months ago and didn’t buy them because I really had no need for another pair of workout pants. I went back to the store the other day and they were still there so….#destiny. I caved and bought them but they were only $20 so I consider it a win 🙂 I love them because the waistband is super tight like I find on a lot of the other leggings I try. The material is really stretchy and the print is adorable.
Anyway! Let’s get this week started off right with a great workout on Monday. Here is your weekly workout:
Monday: Back/Bis/ Cardio
- T-Bar Row : 12 reps, 4 sets
- Single Arm Lat Pulldown : 10 reps, 4 sets
- Close-Grip Seated Row : 10-12 reps, 4 sets
- Wide-Grip Seated Row : 10-12 reps, 4 sets
- 21’s : 3 sets
- Bent-Over Single Arm Curl : until failure, 4 sets
- Cable-Curl (low) : 4 sets, 12-15 reps
- Cable-Curl (high) : 4 sets, 12-15 reps
- Side-Bend & Raise (each side): 4 sets, 15 reps, Reverse Curl AMRAP, Leg Lift w/ hip raise AMRAP
- 25 minute intervals on stairs
- Smith Machine Hip Thrust on Knees: 10 reps, 4 sets
- Smith Machine Squat (butt to floor): 10 reps, 4 sets
- Smith Machine Reverse Lunges: 10 reps (each leg), 4 sets
- Smith Machine Lying Single Leg Press: 10 reps, switch sides, 10 reps, both legs, 10 reps: 4 sets
Wednesday : Triceps/Abs/ Cardio
- Overhead Extensions (18 reps) Superset pushups AMRAP, hanging leg raises AMRAP
- Overhead Extensions (15 reps) Superset pushups AMRAP, hanging leg raises AMRAP
- Overhead Extensions (12 reps) Superset pushups AMRA, hanging leg raises AMRAP
- Single Arm Side Pushdown AMRAP, Single Arm front-facing Pushdown AMRAP, hanging leg raises, AMRAP: 4 sets
- Hanging Tricep Dips AMRAP Superset Single-Arm Side-lying Pushups AMRAP
- 25 minute intervals on stairs
- Single-Leg Extension (7-10 reps) Superset Frog Jumps (10 reps): 4 sets
- Walking Lunges (10 each leg) Superset Banded Side Sprints (20 steps): 4 sets
- Leg Press (10 reps) Superset Plie Squat Jump w/ kettlebell: 4 sets
- W/ Barbell Curtsy Lunge to Side Leg Raise superset jump/squat touching floor (no weight) : 10 reps, 4 sets
- Calf Raise on Leg Press : 10 reps, 4 sets
- pushups AMRAP : 4 sets
- Seated Military Press (10-12 reps) Superset Side Raise, together in front, back out, down AMRAP: 4 sets
- Standing Single Arm Decline Side Raise : 10-12 reps, 4 sets
- Battle Rope Forward Facing (1 minute), Single Arm Battle Rope right arm (30 seconds) switch to left arm (30 seconds), burpees over each rope back and forth (1 minute), 1 minute rest: continue for 20 minutes.
- Toes to Bar AMRAP, Decline Sit-up AMRAP, Turkish Getups AMRAP
- 15% incline – sprint 15 seconds – rest 15 seconds: 6 sets
Saturday: Take a class!
I hope you’ve been enjoying the weekly workouts and tips over the last few weeks. If there is anything in particular you’d like to see or have questions about feel free to leave a comment or shoot me a message!
You can view last weeks workout post here: